Wednesday, September 20, 2006

and then there were three...

posts about wedding dresses. Am I a little bit obsessed about this, or what? I'm already having wedding dreams (the dress dream wasn't the first one...there was one where we were getting married and hadn't done any more preparing than we have done right now, a while ago) and there are still over 10 months until the wedding!

anyway, let's hope blogger will let me post pictures today!


the full dress




me trying to make a decision...




from the back...i love the how the train looks...and how it's detachable :)


So, just so we're clear...this is the dress I didn't get so no comments about how it's so much prettier than the other one, okay?

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2006 8:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosie, you looks so pretty! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home