Friday, May 05, 2006

Edmonton-->Banff-->Courtenay

So today is my last day in Edmonton for a while. We are off to Banff for the Rocky Mountain Music Festival and then continuing on a two-week tour across BC and ending up in COURTENAY! So after that Julian and I are ditching the tour and hanging out in Courtenay for a little while, going to a wedding and then maybe travelling to California and Utah before heading back to Edmonton for convocation. Which I am skipping. Because I don't want to pay $30 to wear a cap and gown and walk across a stage when nobody will be there to watch anyway. Not that I don't think my family wouldn't come, but it just seems like a waste of time and money.

I had a dream this morning...it didn't make much sense. I remember there was a leprechaun and I caught him and stole his hat, so then he had to give me 3 wishes or something.



Also, I made a blog for my parents for their trip to England. The link is on the right :)

2 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 1:43 p.m., Blogger Smash said...

Hey there, Rosie my love.
I'm super duper looking forward to seeing you. The extra cool thing is that I'll basically not be working when you come to visit, so I'll be free to visit YOU!
Have a great time on the road. And that is one crazy leprechaun!!!

love, Ashley star.

 
At June 05, 2006 1:26 a.m., Blogger Smash said...

ROSIE DARLING!!!
When you get home you MUST post something, anything really- so long as it is long enough to bump that scary Leprechaun down a page! I'm actually going to start avoiding this page after night has fallen for fear of running into him in my dreams. Seriously. He's creepy.
But YOU. I LOVE you. I hope that the trip went wonderfully and that all is well. It was good seeing you, as always. I do feel like there is a critical point of feeling "at home" with one another again that has not been breached in a long, long time, which is sad. It's the type of thing that maybe just takes time though. Do you know what I mean? In any case, I still miss you and love you, and look forward to updates that are less creepy!
xoxo
Ash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home