Friday, November 24, 2006

In case you're having a bad day...

...watch this!



Try and not smile...I dare you!

As for me, things have been pretty good and pretty different since my last post. Life has definitely gotten a lot more busy since I started my new job. Which I love. It's pretty much perfect for me at this time in my career. Not working full time certainly does rock. I even made it through my first batch of report cards and parent teacher interview with the guidance of the wonderful staff I get to work with. My principal left a really nice note for me in my mailbox on Thursday, too. Couldn't really ask for a better first (paid) teaching experience :) The only drawback is driving so much. But the morning sunrises over the snowy fields ALMOST make up for the the dark stormy snow-covered drives trying to avoid deer and moose. I'll have to remember to bring my camera and take a picture sometime.

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 1:31 a.m., Blogger Smash said...

That was very cheerful.
xoxo

 
At March 31, 2007 3:16 p.m., Blogger Smash said...

Hey there.
I just read your note on my blog... but I don't know if you check this or not... but anyway, there is a chance of me working at the CRA again... I will probably apply next weekend. And Nathan already HAS been chosen for the school district. The biggest hang-up is finding someone to sublet our place, furnished, for the summer. Our biggest hope right now is (coincidentally) Miss Shelley Brown. So if you talk to her, let her know how awesome it would be for her to rent from us. Kay? Then I can come home!
I'll hopefully talk to you soon.
xoxo
Ashley star.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home