Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I have bangs!!!

So...I haven't had any dreams in a while, except for one involving me and my sister catching and missing various trains which didn't make any sense in a linear or explainable way. However, I did promise to post some pictures of myself with my new haircut. If you want to see what I used to look like there is a really pretty one of me and Shelley and Ashley on Ashley's blog. But that's all old news. This is what I look like now!


and this is what i look like after just waking up in the morning:


and this is what i look like when my mouth is about to smile, but i'm not quite there, and i'm with my old roommate and good friend, lisa, who also has new and exciting hair like that girl in "Run Lola Run"


In this one I think I look exactly like my sister, Shelley.



Other news in my life. I just started my practicum yesterday. I'm in Kindergarten!!! It's going to be an interesting and challenging and fun experience. Right now, i'm completely exhausted. I'm hoping my body will get used to my new schedule (which excludes afternoon naps) soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just realized that I never answered Ashley's question in my comments from the last entry. Ashley, her name is really Lauren in real life. I had it right all along :)

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 2:12 p.m., Blogger Smash said...

Hey there my dear.
You look uber hot. I love your bangs a lot. And didn't you really want to be in a kindergarten? So cool.
kay. probably talk to you soon.

 
At February 28, 2006 10:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for dropping by my blog and sharing your own experiences! I like your journal, you have very nice photography too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home